Disclaimer: The terms and condition set forth herein pertain to this website only and do not affect, alter or void any customer agreement that is created between Front Store Chemical and the individual customer.
1. The Operation of Website.This website is owned and operated by solely Front Store Chemical. We strive to offer you prompt service, detailed processing of requests for prescription fulfillment services as well as high quality medical supplies. Front Store Chemical is not a pharmacy, but rather, we work closely with duly licensed pharmacies and distributors in many jurisdictions, including Canada and internationally, to fulfill the requests of customers for their medications at wholesale cost.
2. Legal and Medical Advice.Any information provided on the Front Store Chemical website should be used for informational purposes only. We are not a pharmacy or licensed medical professional and therefore cannot provide you with any type of medical advice. We can assure you that all content presented on our website is accurate from trustworthy licensed sources but has been disclosed for reference not for legal or medical advice. Accordingly, this should not be used as an alternative to seeking medical or legal advice. Front Store Chemical strongly suggests that you consult with a medical doctor for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment – information listed on our website should not be relied on for this purpose. Furthermore, we advise you to carefully read the labels and all information provided by the manufacturer and fulfilling pharmacy and before using any product.
3. Information Gathering. Our Privacy Agreement should be read for more detail on our processing protocol, however, as fully outlined, in order to create an account with Front Store Chemical and place orders without interruption, we require that all customers enter into a customer agreement which consists of personal and financial information. This information is to be used for the sole purpose of placing orders and will be safeguarded according to the terms outlined in the Privacy Agreement. In order for any customer agreement to be complete and active, you must agree to the terms of said Privacy Agreement as well.
4. Prohibited Transactions. The provision of information, products or services on our website does not constitute an offer to sell any such product or service. The information solely indicates that such products or services are available for sale, subject to meeting the terms and conditions of Front Store Chemical. Said terms and conditions which are applicable to a product or service will be determined at the time of sale.
Front Store Chemical reserves the right to deny a customer request for products or services, including where the advertising of the products or services or their notice for sale may be deemed to be unlawful. All customers who place orders through our website, fax service or telephone sales lines are responsible to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including without limitation import laws, regulations and restrictions in force in their jurisdiction.
5. User Names and Passwords. Each customer is responsible for the use of their established customer account, and to keep any username and password private and confidential. Usernames and passwords are not be shared with or used by any third party. Only the identified customer may access their customer account. Use of a username and password is sufficient evidence of identity to permit Front Store Chemical to collect certain information from you to process your request for products and/or services. Allowing a third party to access your account on your behalf violates the term of this agreement and can result in the cancellation of your account.
6. Service Limitations. The Front Store Chemical website is available without interruption seven days per week, 24 hours per day. The products listed in our catalog are subject to stock availability. We ensure that we will keep our website updated as much as possible to stock availability, however, we will not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, costs or otherwise if you are unable to access the website or experience any delay in the processing of any transaction for any reason.
Front Store Chemical will not be responsible or assume liability in any way, shape or form for damages which may arise from the use or inability to use the online catalog or website, due to service interruptions, computer system damages from website use.